The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing Razume for any reason. The term ¿Submission¿ and ¿Submissions¿ as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on Razume at any time.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submission of information and material to Razume, and that you, and not Razume, will have full responsibility for each such Submission, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
The following is a partial list of Submissions that are prohibited on Razume. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited Submissions.
A Submission that:
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as Submissions that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
The content of the pages of Razume is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither Razume nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Razume for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Razume shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Razume contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of Razume may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time Razume may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Razume endorses the website(s). Razume has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Breach of Terms and Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of Razume at any level. Razume reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your Submissions from Razume and immediate termination of your registration with or without your ability to access Razume and/or any other services provided to You by Razume, upon any breach by You of these Terms.